Thursday, June 3, 2010

Questions Chapters 12-18

Answer each of the questions below:

!. Describe the differences between Winnie's life with her parents, the Fosters, and her time with the Tucks. In what ways do they view life differently? How does Winnie feel about each family? Which family would YOU rather live with? Why?

2. Give your opinion about "the man in the yellow suit." What is his plan concerning the spring water? Do you feel he should be stopped? If so, how?

45 comments:

Kristina :) said...

1. Winnie's life differs from all the other people because she knows a dark secret. The Tucks are very careful not to spoil their big secret. Winnie loves her own family but likes to be with the Tucks. The Tucks care about her and they love her also. I would rather live with the Tucks because they are more of a caring family and they are very nice.
2. He is a dangerous man that is sly and clever. He wants to blackmail the Tucks and trade Winnie to the Fosters for the spring and forest. I think that he should be stopped. He should be stopped by either being injured so that he does not remember anything.

kOoLiO KaTe K-iO. :) :) said...

1) Winnies life has changed alot from the time being away from her parents. One difference is that she is now with different people and knows someone is coming after her. She feels the Tuck's are a nice family and very kind and caring. Although I find she might be a tad scared because shes away from her family/parents. She feels her parents are also nice and thinks they are really scared. I wouls rather live with my parents. They would keep me safer alothough the Tucks know what they are doing and whats happening around them.
2) My opinion about "the man in the yellow suit" is I think he is evil and scary but will become either worse or good by the end of the story. His plan concerning the spring water is that he is going to drink it so he cant ever die and then sell it. I feel he should be stopped because this isnt good for the world. And dieing is part of the human life cycle.

Benjamin Bunny/ Ben said...

1. It's harder with her parents because they yell at her a lot which makes winnie think of running away from home. It is easier with the tucks because they are much nicer to Winnie. Winnie feels different things about each family because they are all different in different ways. I would rather live with the Tucks because they are more my lifestyle and they are just good people.

2. My opinion about the "man in the yellow suit" is that he is a stalker, and that he wants the water because then he could sell it. I also think that he is kind of freaky because he just showed up one day at the Foster' house. Because I think he wants to sell it to people and make a lot of money because anybody would propbsbly want to live forever, I know I would. I do feel that he should be stopped because what he is or will be doing is completely wrong and the only was I think it would be ok is if he got permission from the owners of the lake. The police should come.

BURRITOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEREK!$ said...

1)It's harder with her parents because they yell at her a lot which makes the parents mad but winnie thinks about running away from home. tuck cares about winnie alot. The Tucks are very careful not to spoil their big secret.

2) i think that the man is clever on what he does. he wants to blackmail the tucks and trade winnie to the fosters. i think someone should stop him NOW before he does something that is not the write thing to DO SO STOP HIM.

Isabella said...

1. The Fosters are very well protective of each other and are very well lived. They are clean and get the job done immediately. The Tucks are kind of the opposite but they still are very nice and protective of each other. Winnie feels much more invited and almost as a family with the Tucks. The Tucks are welcoming friendly and are very honest and strong to tell an 11-year-old girl with the information the Tucks contain. I think that Winnie feels better with the Tucks, but she always loves her family even after some annoyances. If I could choose who to live with I would live with the Tucks because they would always be with me and protect me. I would also have more freedom than the Fosters.
2. I think the man in the yellow suit has something to do with the interest of everlasting life, and knows about the Tucks’ secret. Also, yes, I do think he should be stopped because he is very suspicious of other people and the surroundings of the area of the Fosters and Tucks. I think the Fosters and Tucks should cooperate with each other to come up with a plan to lure him into a trap and pretend to help the mysterious man.

Evalynna who is pumped for RAGING WATERS said...

1. The Fosters are more strict and are very proper and watchful of Winnie, while the Tucks are more free, are a little less tidy and are more into fun stuff. The Fosters always view life in a proper way, but the Tucks, the sons in a more adventurous way and the parents in a more of a secretive way. Winnie loves her own family, but feels as if the Tucks are her family also. I would rather live with the Tucks, because they would let me go out and see the world, let me have fun and at the same time they would keep me safe.
2. I think the man in the yellow suit is the villainous man in the story. He plans to sell the water at a high price to people who "need it". I think he should be stopped, because (like Tuck said) the worlds circle of life would then be out of order and they would and it wouldn't be right to sell it if it is a natural thing coming out of the Earth. He could be stopped by the Fosters not selling the wood or possibly making him drink the water and have him see how living forever wasn't as pleasant as it sounded.

Matthew G. said...

1.Winnie's life is different from other people because she know a very dark secret. The Tucks are very careful not to tell thier secret. She like her own family ,but the Tucks care about here too. So I would chose my own family over any other in all of the world.

2. I think that this guy is a killer and he wants to kill the person he is looking for. He wants the water so when that person come to him then he can kill him and then I think that he would just leave. yes I do think that should be stopped and that someone should say somthing to the police.

Helen is finishing the book to night so dont try to stop me lolol said...

!. Describe the differences between Winnie's life with her parents, the Fosters, and her time with the Tucks. In what ways do they view life differently? How does Winnie feel about each family? Which family would YOU rather live with? Why?


1. Winnie's life is different and kind of strange from some people because she knows a secret that is scary. The Tucks are very very very careful that the secret does not get out in to the open. Winnie loves her own family but rather live with the Tucks sadly. The Tucks care about her and also love her as if she was not a kid they adopted. I would want to live with the Tuck family only because of the way they would treat me and they are so very loving.
2. Give your opinion about "the man in the yellow suit." What is his plan concerning the spring water? Do you feel he should be stopped? If so, how?


2. “The man in the yellow suit." Is a dangerous man that is very clever and sneaky. He wants to blackmail the Tucks and trade Winnie to the Fosters for the spring and forest. I think that he should be hunted down and stopped in other words I THINK HE SHOULD STOPPPPPP. He should be stopped by getting hurt or like I said HUNTED DOWN!!!!!!!!!

Ⓓⓞⓡⓘ said...

1)Winnies life has been different since she been away from her parents. One difference is that she now knows someone is coming after her. She feels that the Tuck's are a nice family and kind, But She feels her parents are also nice and thinks they are really scared. If I could choose the tucks because they could be loving to me.


2) My opinion about "the man in the yellow suit" is I think he know something really important but wont say. His plan for the spring water is that he is going to drink it so he cant die and then he’ll sell it. I think he should stop but if he drinks the water he cant dies and if he goes to jail and come back out he will do the same thing.

Jolene said...

1. The lives between Winnie's, her parent, the Fosters and her time with the Tuck's are different because her parents yell at her witch makes her want to run away. The Tuck's are a bit softer and treat Winnie with a little more respect. Winnie does love her family, but thinks they are a little scary. She likes the Tuck maybe a little bit more because they are kinder and gentler with more respect. I think I would live with the Tuck's if I was Winnie but if it's my family against the Tuck's I'm probably going to pick my family, definitely.

2. I think "the man in the yellow suit" was a little creepy in the begging. Then I though he was even more creepy and evil now. His plan concerning the spring water is to black mail the Tuck's and give Winnie to the Fosters to get the spring water and sell it for money. I think that he should be stopped by the Tuck's and Winnie making a cool plan like in Scooby Do.

Lucy who likes nachos and chocolate :) :) :) said...

1) Her time with her parents, the Fosters, she does not enjoy very much because she feels that they watch over her to much and don't let her be herself. Her time with tucks are more enjoyable because they are more loving and fun, plus, Winnie gets to be with Jesse! :) I would much rather live with the Tucks because they are a nicer, more loving family, and they are much more fun to be with.
2) The man int he yellow suit is very clever, but he is also evil. He wants to trade in Winnie back to her parents for the forest because he found out about the magical spring, and wants it for himself to drink and sell. I think he should be stopped because he does not realize how dangerous the paring is and just wants it for money. Also, he is going to give back Winnie and she doesn't want to go back to her family. I think he should be stopped by killing him.


NACHOS!!!!!! (hehe riya :P)

Kyle said...

The difference with Winnie's life with her parents, and her life with the Tucks is that with her parents, she wanted to run away, because she was constantly monitored by her parents. With the Tucks, she is scared, but she is still in good hands. Winnie feels like her own family is very nice, but that the Tucks are also nice. I would rather live with the Tucks rather that Winnie's family, because I would feel safer with the Tucks.
I think that the man in the yellow suit is up to no good. His plan with the spring is to sell it for money. I think that someone should stop him, by gathering a group of people to hunt him down

Alex B. future olympian said...

1. Winnie's life is different from all the other people because she knows about a deep secret. The Tuck family is trying not to spoil the secret. Winnie loves her family but she probobly would want to be with the Tucks more I think. The tucks care much about her just like her family. I would rather live with the Tucks because they are nice and they live forever so they probobly have a lot of expirience so they would know what was best for me.
2.He is a dangerous, sly and clever man. He wants to blackmail the Tucks to trade Winnie to the Fosters for the spring and forest. I think that they should try to do whatever they can to stop him because they are like invincable and they could do about whatever they want.
P.S. RAGING WATERS!!!!!!

Josh who is excited for RAGING H20Z said...

1) The differences between Winnie's life with her parents and her time with the Tucks are that she is not watched over and not told to do things that often. The Tucks also seem to let Winnie do what ever she wants to do except for her parents. Her parents are also more protective over Winnie, however the Tucks let Winnie go and fish whenever she wants. Winnie feels like she likes her home better but the Tucks are much nicer to her and they are less protective. I would rather live with the Tucks because then I would also be immortal and have the freedom to do whatever I want to do.

2) My opinion of the man in the yellow suit is that he seems really nice, however he does seem like a stalker too which freaks me out. The man in the yellow suit's plan is to drink some of the spring water and sell it to everyone else so they can be immortal. I think that the yellow man can be stopped if you just told why the spring was kept as a secret and how that if everyone in the world drank it, the world would fall apart.

Peter :P said...

1.Winnies life is different with the Tucks than her parents is because they know a secret and that they eat and live very differently then eachother. Her parents view life in a way that they just want to live happily and survive. The Tuck's life is different because they know a very big secret about the spring. Winnie seems to like the Tucks more because thay are not as strict. If i had to choose I would probably go with the tuck because they are strict and I don't have to worry about dying.

2. I think the man in the yellow suit is evil because he is cheating and blackmailing Winnies family for something which they don't even realize how amazing it is which is mean. I think it should be stopped because it is extremely mean to do a thing like that. and I think they should take the deed back and lock him in JAIL!

ATE$$A said...

The Tucks are very kind and caring. The Fosters are very strict and mean. The Fosters think that everything must be proper and everything in an orderly manner. The Tucks love to relax and take their time. They are very nonchalant. I would rather live with the Tucks because they are more relaxed.

I think the man in the yellow suit was greedy. He wants to market the spring water. I think he should be stopped. He should fall, hit his head and get a coma. He wakes up and “it was all a dream”.

Jenna said...

1) Winnies life is different from the others because she knows a secret. She is very careful not to spill the secret because nobody can find out. They view life differently because the Tucks are very nice and kind. Winnie likes the Tucks because they caring. The Tucks also really like Winnie. I would rather live with The Tucks because they are more caring and I wouldn’t want to live with a mean family.

2) I think that "the man in the yellow suit" is up to no good, but he is very clever. His plan concerning the spring water is to drink it so he can become immortal and the sell it. I think that he should be stopped because he could ruin and change many things if he never died.

Jenna said...

1) Winnies life is different from the others because she knows a secret. She is very careful not to spill the secret because nobody can find out. They view life differently because the Tucks are very nice and kind. Winnie likes the Tucks because they caring. The Tucks also really like Winnie. I would rather live with The Tucks because they are more caring and I wouldn’t want to live with a mean family.

2) I think that "the man in the yellow suit" is up to no good, but he is very clever. His plan concerning the spring water is to drink it so he can become immortal and the sell it. I think that he should be stopped because he could ruin and change many things if he never died.

Lushus Abbs said...

1. When Winnie’s with her real family she’s always being watched and monitored and she must eat and dress properly. With the Tuck’s Winnie is free to eat how she likes and be how she likes and do what she wants to do. The Foster’s think you should be proper and the Foster’s think you should be free. Winnie loves both family. I would rather live with the Tuck’s because I could do what I want.
2. I think the man in the yellow suit is mean and selfish. The man in the yellow suit wants to sell the spring water to other people for a lot of money. I think he should be stopped. I think Tuck should just take the man in the yellow suit hostage tell he dies.

Lauren... RAGING WATERS!!!!!!!!.... said...

1. The difference between Winnie, her parents, the Fosters, and her time with the Tucks are they all have different lives and different ways of living. Winnie just found out about the Tucks big secret so it is a very mysterious and careful life for her when she is with the Tucks. The Tucks get to know Winnie and treat her like one of their own. Winnie loves her parents dearly but is having a more adventurous life with the Tucks and finally getting to live a little bit. I would rater live with the Tucks because it would not be as boring as living with her parents. She would get to go on adventures and travel with the Tucks. She would also feel important because she knows the secret.

2. My opinion on "the man in the yellow suit" is that he is dangerous and is going to hurt someone. He has been lurking around and following people. When I read about him I just get bad thoughts. The thought of everlasting life pleases him so I think he is going to reveal the secret of the Tucks and drink it then sell it. I think it would be the right thing to do to stop him because its called a secret for a reason and they don't want people to find out about it and I think he should respect that they don't want anyone to know about it.

Lauren... RAGING WATERS!!!!!!!!.... said...

1. The difference between Winnie, her parents, the Fosters, and her time with the Tucks are they all have different lives and different ways of living. Winnie just found out about the Tucks big secret so it is a very mysterious and careful life for her when she is with the Tucks. The Tucks get to know Winnie and treat her like one of their own. Winnie loves her parents dearly but is having a more adventurous life with the Tucks and finally getting to live a little bit. I would rater live with the Tucks because it would not be as boring as living with her parents. She would get to go on adventures and travel with the Tucks. She would also feel important because she knows the secret.

2. My opinion on "the man in the yellow suit" is that he is dangerous and is going to hurt someone. He has been lurking around and following people. When I read about him I just get bad thoughts. The thought of everlasting life pleases him so I think he is going to reveal the secret of the Tucks and drink it then sell it. I think it would be the right thing to do to stop him because its called a secret for a reason and they don't want people to find out about it and I think he should respect that they don't want anyone to know about it.

Riya *ℙSℇ4⅃ⅈ℉ℯ* said...

!. Describe the differences between Winnie's life with her parents, the Fosters, and her time with the Tucks. In what ways do they view life differently? How does Winnie feel about each family? Which family would YOU rather live with? Why?
With her parents she's less free and they act like she's less appreciated. Also with her parents she has more rules and they have different habits than the Tucks. With the Tucks they let her do more of what she wants and seem to value her more and trust her more. Winnie feels watched with her real family, and she feels like she is trapped and kept away from the world, but she also loves them and feels safe and thankful for them. With the Tucks Winnie feels appreciated and more free but she also feels afraid and misses her own family. I'm not sure which family I'd rather live with because both families have upsides and downsides


2. Give your opinion about "the man in the yellow suit." What is his plan concerning the spring water? Do you feel he should be stopped? If so, how?
I think he is only in it for the business and isn't very smart. He seems very greedy, since he's risking the entire human race just to get rich. His plan concerning the spring water is to sell it for extreme prices. I think he should be stopped. I think the Tucks should keep Winnie away from the man in the yellow suit and let Winnie call her parents since unless the man in the yellow suit brings Winnie back there is no deal.


PS in my name is says PSE4Life PSE is photoshop elements :)

Raging Angela in the water said...

1) Winnie's life is different since she harbors a dark secret from her family. The Fosters are oblivious to her unusual behavior (or ignore it) and when Winnie is with the Tucks, she seems very open, very at home and is very careful to keep the Tucks' secrets. The Tucks are very untidy, but they don't care about how they look since nobody goes to their house and nobody notices them, as opposed to the Fosters who think image is everything. Winnie seems to get annoyed by her family easily and she also seems to love the Tucks' way of life. I think I would rather live with the Tucks since they're carefree and fun.

2) The man in the yellow suit seems like a greedy person, someone who doesn't care about anyone except himself. I think that the man in the yellow suits wants to live forever as well. He should be stopped because the Tucks believe that no one should inherit this curse (or blessing). The man in the yellow suit should either be killed or get hit hard enough to experience amnesia.

Since there's nothing else to say...
'ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ ʇsol ʇsnɾ noʎ
You just lost the game again.

Oh yeah and Bea likes shouting "OBJECTION!" as a lawyer of the prosecution side.

Tessa said...

1) Winnie’s life with her parents is very strict and kind of non-eventful. Winnie’s parents are very strict which makes her want to run away. Her life with the Tucks is much different. The Tucks are very laid back and not very strict with Winnie. She likes this kind of treatment because she isn’t constantly being watched and checked on. With the Tucks, she can do whatever she wants. The Tucks view life at a different angle than the Fosters. The Tucks are kind of messy and unorganized and apparently, they like it that way and want to keep it that way forever. Whereas, the Fosters keep their home very tidy and organized and that’s how their life is, tidy and organized. Winnie loves both families but I think she feels more cared for with the Tucks and maybe loves them just a little bit more. I would rather live with the Tucks because they are very laid back people and seem very nice and caring.
2) I think “the man in the yellow suit”, is up to no good. I predict that he will take the wood that the Fosters reluctantly sold him and drink from the spring and have eternal life. After that, I think he will bottle the water from the spring and sell it to people along the road that are thirsty. But what those people don’t know is that their water is water that can give you eternal life. Yes, I do feel that he should be stopped because if everyone lived forever, the world would be very, very crowded and uncomfortable. On another note, the secret of the spring would also obviously get out. A way to stop him is for someone who knows that he knows about the secret to go and stop him on the way to get Winnie back.

Sean said...

1 : When Winnie is with the Tucks, her life is much more relaxed and no one is really "looking at her". With her parents, life is very strict and she is not allowed to do all the things she does with the Tucks. I would rather live with the Tucks because life would be a lot nicer.
2? "The man in the yellow suit" is an evil man who uses people and their sad situations to his advantage, like he did with the Fosters. Most likely, he is trying to buy the wood so he can keep the water to himself, or perhaps sell it. He should be stopped because what he is doing is unnatural and mean. Even though the Tucks drank from the water, they didn't know what it did until it was too late. To stop the man, they could scare him away or steal back the wood, or maybe cut off the spring's supply so it no longer poured out water.

RAGING WATERS!!!?
Oh, and Mrs. Torello, instead of a "1" in front of the first question you used an "!".

Alexa the water slide ~~~ said...

1. Winnie's life with her parents is harsh and strict because her parents yell at her a lot. Winnie's life with the Tuck's is much more laid back and aren't as strict as the Fosters, Winnie's parents, are. Winnie's parents view of life is that you shouldn't give your child any slack so they will be that way in real life. The Tuck's view of life is to have fun and enjoy every minute of it. Winnie loves her parents. Winnie also loves the Fosters. I would rather live with the Tucks because I don't feel like being pushed around by people, even Winnie's parents.

2. My opinion about "the man in the yellow suit" is that he is a terrible, sly, devious, and a thief. His plan is to first, drink the spring water so he can live forever, then sell it and make a fortune. I feel he should be stopped because it's wrong to sell the spring water. He could be stopped by getting hit in the head with a baseball bat and not remember anything.

P.S. I can not wait for Raging Waters tomorrow!!!;)

Hannah is excitied said...

1. Winnie's life with the Tucks is different from the life with her family because she knows a big secret. Also, it is different because she gets to eat with her hands, and that the Tucks are more caring. Winnie thinks that the Tucks are more outgoing than her own family. She thinks that Jesse and Miles are not yelled at when they do something wrong. I think I would like to live with the Tucks because even though they have a big secret that might be given away, they don't have to worry about getting killed.

2. I think that the man in the yellow suit is on to something. Since I think he has the Tuck's horse, the horse will never die. I think that he heard and knows the secret and might give it away. I think that he should be stopped because I know that the Tucks would not want there secret to be told to anyone. I think that he should be stopped by Winnie proving that the story about the spring is not true.

P.S. I AM EXCITIED THAT I AM GOING TO RAGING WATERS!!!

Unknown said...

1. Winnie's life with her parents differs from her time with the Tucks because the tucks are a lot nicer than her parents. I would rather live with the Tucks because they are nicer and more out doors. It would also be more exciting because I would see so much new things.
2. I think he is a dangerous man who is very clever. His plan is to drink the water so he can never die then he will sell the water. He needs to be stopped because if people find out there will be a mad rush for the spring.

Seamus said...

1. The difference between the Winnie’s life with the Foster’s and her time with the Tucks is that the Tucks are more childish and kind, and the Fosters always keep an eye on Winnie and are serious. Also the Tucks eat meals differently. They eat quietly and they eat in the parlor, instead of a dinner table, with their food in their laps. The Tucks respect the circle of life and death. The Fosters don’t really realize how amazing life is and don’t respect the wheel of life as much as the Tucks do. Winnie misses her family but I think, deep down inside, she wants to live with the Tucks. So I think she likes the Tucks a lot. I would live, without a doubt, with the Tucks because they are sweeter and kinder and won’t constantly keep an eye on me.

2. I really, really, strongly dislike “the man in the yellow suit” because he is deceiving the Fosters because he knows about the spring and knows its value. His plan concerning the spring water is that he is going to become immortal and then tell the world about the stream and then the world will become overpopulated. I do feel he should be stooped. He could be stopped if Winnie comes home without the help of the “man in the yellow suit” and then the deal will be called off.

Celine said...

1. The difference between Winnie's life and her parents are that she is separated and now she feels differently about them. One difference by living with the Tucks are that she feels free when she is with them. I would rather live with the Tucks because they do fun things and go exploring when the Fosters are very cautious of what they do.

2. I think that the man in the yellow suit is dangerous and is smart. His plan with the spring water is to sell it to other people for money. I feel that he should be stopped because he could hurt himself and people might not want to buy it because they might not believe him.

Justin said...

1.Winne's life is different by doing different things such as drinking and eating and acting in strange ways. They view life differently by the Tucks thinking of life like they are not apart of it anymore but have "left the circle of life". Winne's family however is perfectly normal to some what extent. He thinks that her family is too bossy and she thinks the Tuck family is nice. I would rather live with the Tuck family because they would be alive the whole time never changing.

2. I think the man in the yellow suit is a stalker because he stands by Winne's house and just waits there and leaves mysteriously. I think he wants to take the water and sample it and then tell everyone about the water and he will be rich for finding the fountain. I think he should be stopped by the Tucks contaminating the water thus making it non drinkable.

zack$$$$pene pasta said...

Winnies life is different because she knows a secret. The tucks are nice and caring. The fosters are very strict. She likes the tucks because they are relaxed.The fosters are way to strict. The tucks they would let me relax.He is kind of creepy and super clever.

2 He wants to sell the spring water. Yes the man should be stopped you dont sell something that nobody wants you to sell.

Chris said...

1.The difference between Winnie's life with the Tucks and Winnie's life with the Fosters are that the Tucks treat her nicely and let her be herself, unlike the Fosters who expect her to be a little angel and pick up every little spec of dust that falls behind her. At first, Winnie didn't like the Tucks because they kidnapped her, and now she is liking the Tucks more, and her Mother and Father less.I would rather live with the Tucks because they would treat me like a real human being and let me do the things that a growing boy needs and wants to do.

2.I don't like the man in the yellow suit because all he wants is the wood and so he can live forever by drinking that water. I also think that he needs to be stopped because I don't want him to live forever because the Tucks don't need him bothering him. I think the only way to stop him is to put an end to his greed filled life because if they put him in jail, as soon as he gets out he will bother them again.

Alex W moooooooooo! said...

1) Winnie's life has changed during the time away from her parents. One difference is that she is now with different people and knows someone is coming after her. She feels the Tuck's are a nice family and very kind and caring. Although I find she might be a little scared because she is away from her family. She feels her parents are caring and knows they are worried. I would rather live with my parents. They would keep me safer but the Tucks also.

2. I think the man in the yellow suit is scary and mean. He is going to sell the spring water for a lot of money. I think they should stop him by killing him.

Rose said...

1)When Winnie was with the Fosters, she was always under constant control but she wasn't very well understood. With the Tucks, she was treated with respect and she was loved more and appreciated more. I believe that Winnie likes the Tuck family better because they treat her with a lot of respect. I would rather live with the Tucks because they seem more friendly.

2)I think that the man in the yellow suit is bad because he wants to get at the wood and the spring. I also think he is just a cruel person.I think he should be stopped and I think he should be stopped by going to jail.

Kelly how talkes Pig Latin said...

1. Winnie’s life with her parents was restricted and Winnie’s parents didn’t show their feelings about Winnie to her openly instead they taught her how to be a blank minded sociable lady. At the Tucker’s home Winnie gets a chance to find herself and who she really is. I think Winnie’s old life wasn’t healthy for any ten year old girl, staying inside isolated for all her life. Living in the woods with the Tucks is much healthier for a child to grow into an easy going and street smart adult. I think Winnie feels as if her parents can’t help being the way they were raised and told to raise a child, but still thinks that being with the Tucks is better because they’re more kid friendly. I would definitely rather live with the Tuckers because I’m used to being in an environment were nobody is cold and harsh unless necessary.
2. When I think about the man in the yellow suit I think “Man that is one clever person too bad he couldn’t use that brain to do something better than blackmailing the Fosters.” I would imagine that as soon he gets rid of the Fosters and Tucks he would drink the spring to become immortal without the knowledge of how it will ruin his life. He should be stopped but if he does get his wish then it’s his loss, maybe he should become immortal and carry the burden of eternal life with the Tucks.

Alex W said...

1. Winnie's life differs from other people because she knows a important secret. The Tucks are very careful not to tell their big secret. Winnie loves her own family but likes to be with the Tucks. The Tucks care about her and they love her also. I would rather live with the Tucks because they are more of a caring family and they are very nice.

2. He is a dangerous man that is sly and clever. He wants to blackmail the Tucks and trade Winnie to the Fosters for the spring and forest. I think that he should be stopped. He should be stopped by either being injured so that he does not remember anything.

Dmitry is posting it again said...

1. Winnie is different from her parents because she has a secret in her hands that she probably didn't want in the first place, and she might tell because of the stress. The tucks are good at not telling anyone their secrets. I would rather be in Tuck's family because I can live forever, but I would have to keep secrets.
2. I think the man in the yellow suit wants to live forever, he also knows the Tuck's secret. I think that he should be stopped. He needs to know that he can't get people's secrets and he can't get into other people's lives. I think the Tuck's should call someone to take a closer look at him or get him into a trap.

Caroline doesn't trust Mr. Yellow Suit said...

1. When with the Tucks, Winnie can be herself have fun and learn things at the same time. However with her parents Winnie has to be on her best attitude, being mannerly and un- Winnie- like. The Tucks are careful, but want to have a good time and enjoy themselves, but The fosters are too mannerly, and don't care about enjoying yourself.
2. The man in the yellow suit is sly and wants to make himself rich with the spring water. I believe that he should be stopped, because to most people, without knowing it, immortality is a curse. I think he should live, but be sentenced to jail for life because of trying to kidnap Winnie and take her against her will. She won't want to go because she won't want to leave the Tuck's house with a stranger.

Charlie said...

1. When Winnie was with the Foster's she was very sheltered and did not know much about the outdoors or the world outside of her property. When she is with the Tucks her life is different because, she has to protect a secret, she is outdoors a lot and she know what the world is like outside of her house, and she is more careful when she is with the tucks because she may not trust them yet. She thinks that the Tucks are very nice and caring, but she also loves her own family. I would rather live with the Fosters because, they seem very nice but at the same time I also would wan't to live with the Tucks because they also seem really nice and they are outdoorsy.
2. I think that the man in the yellow suit is evil. He wants to blackmail th Tucks and give Winnie to the Fosters in exchange for the forest and the spring. I feel that he should be stopped, I think that the Tucks should tell him about what could happen if word got out about the well.

Aydin said...

1. When Winnie is with the Fosters, she can't really express herself in any way at all. When she runs away with the Tucks she is more free to run around and play without being scolded. The Foster family believes that everything in life should be neat and organized, while the Tucks don't really care because they have forever to do it. I would rather live with the Tucks because they sound like more kind and helpful than the Fosters. The Fosters would be depressing to live with because they would make me stay inside all day.
2. I hate the man in the yellow sit. He's nosy, unpredictable and evil. He plans to use the spring water to market a fortune.He should be stopped right away because living forever isn't really a good thing. You should be able to die when you're ready to move on. He should be stopped by sabotaging his house and cart so he can't get to the spring.

kate:) said...

Winnies life is different than all other people's because she knows a very dark secret which is kept very quiet in the Tuck family. They View life differently because the Tucks care about Winnie much more than others. I would perfer to live with the tucks because they seem to be much nicer and caring.



I think that the man in the yello suit is very creepy and although he is trying to seem nice and bright he just scares me. He is black mailing the Tucks to trade winnie to theFosters for spring and forest. I defenitly feel this cruel act should be stopped

Grant said...

1.Winnie is more adventurous and wants to leave her house. Her parents are all cautious and really formal. She got to do what she wanted with the Tucks and can't do much with her own family. Winnie likes the Tucks a lot more because she is more free. I'd rather live with the Tucks because I would be able to do what I want.

2.The man in the yellow suit is kind of annoying because he's just always "around." He will sell the water for a fortune. The way to stop him would make a fair deal.

Gavin said...

1) Winnie’s Parents don’t like to be free and outgoing; they like to be prim and proper. The exact opposite is true for the Tucks. Winnie loves her parents but she enjoys spending time with the Tucks. I would rather live with the Tucks and be appreciated.

2) I think the man in the yellow suit wants to make money and blackmail the Fosters. The man wants to live forever, but also sell drinks of the spring. Yes I feel he should be stopped. He should be stopped by locking him in a cage, and feeding him to dogs.

Adam who brought cupcakes said...

1. Winnie's life is different than everyone else because she knows a deep dark secret. The Tucks are being very carefull for everyone not to know thier secret. I would live with the Tucks because, they are more loving and kind.
2. I think the man in the yellow suit is very dangerous. I think he knows about the water and wants to sell it.